Finance and Business Support Manager
Applications are sought for the position of part-time Finance and Business Support Manager with Good Shepherd Cork (GSC).
GSC is an independent, Cork-based charity providing a range of residential and outreach services for women, children and families who are homeless or vulnerable to homelessness.
Due to growth in the organisation, we wish to recruit a qualified and well- experienced finance professional to lead on financial management and reporting across our services and to ensure that GSC follows best practice in other aspects of business support including HR management, IT and information management and procurement. As a member of the management team of GSC, the post holder will be expected to contribute to the planning and development of the organisation.
This position will involve working 20 – 24 hrs per week (to be agreed).
The successful candidate will have:
– An accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA (may consider part-qualified with considerable relevant experience).
– Wide-ranging accounting experience including production of management accounts and budgets; use of finance databases; producing reports and running enquiries.
– Experience with management information systems and use of data analytics including information for business cases, funding applications/reports.
– Awareness of charity accounting e.g. restricted funds use, SORP.
– Ability to undertake a broad range of tasks e.g. cost effectiveness reviews, risk audits.
– Excellent IT and data skills with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A firm commitment to the ethos and mission of Good Shepherd Cork.
A Job Description for the role can be downloaded from our website: www.goodshepherdcork.ie (under the heading Work With Us). For further information on the role please contact: Allison Aldred, CEO of Good Shepherd Cork on email@example.com.
Application for the position may be made by sending a CV with a cover letter clearly demonstrating relevant experience and suitability for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications – 5pm Friday 6th March 2020.